- 1. NutriElite Health Products Magnesium Glycinate Supplement
- 2. Nature Made High Potency Magnesium
- 3. Sundown Naturals Magnesium
- 4. Nature’s Bounty Calcium-Magnesium-Zinc
- 5. Pure Encapsulations – Magnesium (Citrate) – Hypoallergenic Supplement
- 6. Life Extension Neuro-mag Magnesium L-threonate Dietary Supplements
- 7. Nature Made Nature Made Magnesium
- 8. Magnesium Glycinate: Sweet Dreams
- 9. Magnesium malate: Pain Relief
- 10. Choose The Right Magnesium Supplement
We tend to leave our health until everything is difficult in life. When anxiety and insomnia interfere with our lives, we will look for the causes of our mental health. Often one of the most important minerals in our diet, magnesium, may be imbalance. Magnesium deficiency is associated with a wide range of diseases, from asthma to cardiovascular disease, diabetes, migraine and depression. Magnesium supplement is a safe, effective way to increase the level and alleviate symptoms, are supplements the best?
Most people do not get the recommended daily dose (320-420 mg) of their diet. Indeed, recent national food research has shown that nothing is enough. Increasing the intake of nutrients is important, but when you take more magnesium-rich foods, you may consider using magnesium supplements.
1. NutriElite Health Products Magnesium Glycinate Supplement
NutriElite claims that it provides greater bioavailability of magnesium than most other cheap magnesium supplements available on the market.
Magnesium glycine used in them is delicate in the stomach and has an effect, not ordinary forms of magnesium. Small and light swallow tablets also support a normal stress hormone. The supplement also helps to make a gastric sidetrack.
- A soft stomach
- Maintains a normal stress hormone
- Without laxatives
- Small tablets and easy to swallow
- It helps in the bariatric stomach
- You can sleep well with this
- Excellent bioavailability
2. Nature Made High Potency Magnesium
Nature Made Soft Gels supports the nervous system very effectively. With the improvement of heart function and muscle function, it also helps to sleep well. Tablets that are easy to swallow protect blood circulation. It also reduces migraine problems.
In addition, there are no chemical fillers and preservatives. Therefore, the tablets do not cause any side effects or allergies.
- Essential Nerve Support
- No fillers or additives
- It improves the work of the heart and muscles
- Decent price
- Easy to swallow soft gels
- It improves the sleep experience
- It provides healthy blood pressure
- It reduces a migraine
- Very powerful
3. Sundown Naturals Magnesium
Veal Naturals supplements provide the body with a comfortable daily dose of magnesium. It plays an important role in bone formation and supports bone health.
The supplement also stimulates the nervous system and improves muscle condition. Capsules are coated so that they can be easily swallowed. By the way, tablets are best suited for a vegetarian and vegan lifestyle.
- Involved in muscle spasms
- Provides healthy bones
- In addition to wheat, gluten, and dairy products
- Improved bones and teeth
- Better brain function
4. Nature’s Bounty Calcium-Magnesium-Zinc
Provides maximum magnesium intake. The formula used in this supplement not only provides magnesium benefits but also full support for calcium and zinc. The clinically tested calcium-magnesium-zinc formula improves bone health and a healthy immune system.
This supplement is vegetarian and therefore suitable for anyone who wants to improve their health.
- A healthy immune system
- Better health of bones and teeth
- Coated tablets
- The advantage of zinc and calcium is magnesium
- Maximum absorption
5. Pure Encapsulations – Magnesium (Citrate) – Hypoallergenic Supplement
Magnesium, in the form of magnesium citrate, supports the metabolism of your body. It plays an important role in improving psychological and enzymatic functions. It also improves nerve and muscle spasms and cardiovascular diseases.
This powerful magnesium supplement maintains the acid-base balance and metabolizes the macronutrients of your body. Effective use of phosphorus, sodium, potassium, and calcium is also ensured.
When magnesium produces energy in your body, vitamin D, phosphorus and calcium provide good bone health and bone mineralization. This dietary supplement also improves glucose levels and provides comfort in the skull.
- Supports metabolism
- It improves physiological and enzymatic functions
- A neuromuscular spasm has arisen
- Better cardiovascular health
- Replaces the elements of macros
- The use of phosphorus, sodium, potassium, and calcium is ensured
- It creates energy in the body
- Keeps the bone healthy and improves glucose
- Provides comfort for the skull ship
6. Life Extension Neuro-mag Magnesium L-threonate Dietary Supplements
Life Extension uses the Neuro-Mag L-Threonate formula. This bioavailable form of magnesium was created by MIT.
This dietary supplement promotes cognitive functions and improves brain memory. The supplement is best for the elderly because the researchers have shown that this supplement is effective in fast-growing brain cells in older bodies.
The formula is also effective in reducing chronic neuropathic pain. In addition to all these advantages of magnesium, this product is the most effective in strengthening bones and muscles.
Increased glucose production increases physical and mental energy and improves nerve function.
- The fast growth of brain cells
- Better nervous function
- Increased memory and brain function
- Healthy bones and muscles
- It reduces neuropathic pain
- Better physical and mental energy
- Increased glucose production
7. Nature Made Nature Made Magnesium
Nature Made formula supports enzymatic reactions and good conversion of protein, fat, and carbohydrates into clean energy. The supplement supports healthy heartbeats and stimulates digestion.
High levels of magnesium in food supplements increase calcium absorption and cause healthy bones. It maintains muscular and nervous function to some extent. Increased conversion of glucose to energy is another advantage.
Magnesium oxide in this supplement releases from gastric acid and acid acts as an antacid. It also reduces the symptoms of migration and relaxes muscles.
- It improves the transformation of food into energy
- supports healthy heartbeat
- It reduces digestion
- Increases calcium intake
- Supports the work of muscles and nerves
- Reduces the migration problem
- Relax your muscles
8. Magnesium Glycinate: Sweet Dreams
Glycine is complexed with magnesium, creating an amino acid chelate – magnesium glycine. Glycine has an interesting effect on the central nervous system, where it enhances neurotransmission through the N-methyl-D-aspartate (NMDA) receptors and acts as an inhibitory neurotransmitter through the glycine receptor. These effects can be soothing and relaxing and explain why glycine helps people sleep better.
Glycine may be useful in sleep disorders. Two clinical trials in humans have shown that 3 g of glycine during sleep can prolong sleep time and reduce daytime sleepiness. A typical tablet or capsule of glycine magnesium is 100 mg magnesium and 900 mg glycine. Try 3 hours before bedtime.
9. Magnesium malate: Pain Relief
Magnesium oxide bound to magnesium to produce magnesium malate is the gap between the Krebs cycle and is involved in energy metabolism. Dr. Gee Abraham initially claimed that the fibromyalgia syndrome may be due to defects in cellular metabolism, which is characterized by low ATP production (resulting in a characteristic fatigue syndrome) and accumulation of organic acid (which explains diffuse muscle pain). In addition to magnesium malate, it can improve energy metabolism and facilitate fibromyalgia by providing magnesium for acetyl-CoA synthesis and maleate dehydrogenase activity.
In an open study of this hypothesis, Abraham et al. (1992) found that magnesium malate (300-600 mg magnesium and 1200-2400 mg malate per day) improved pain in fibromyalgia for 8 weeks (16). However, the placebo-controlled control did not bring any benefits. This may be due to the shorter treatment time (4 weeks) and lower doses (300 mg magnesium and 1200 mg malate per day). (17).
10. Choose The Right Magnesium Supplement
Obtaining the right magnesium supplements goes beyond the brand and price. Here are some things to keep in mind when buying magnesium supplements to stimulate anxiety and sleep.
10.1. Forms Of Magnesium
Magnesium has different forms and has a different effect on your health. Magnesium is the best way to sleep and anxiety, while magnesium citrate stimulates calmness and is easily absorbed. Magnesium chloride is often in the form of oil and can be used for local lighting.
10.2. Elemental Magnesium
This indicates the actual amount of magnesium that you get as a supplement to the material.
Brand reputation is what others say about the add-on maker. Feedback from satisfied customers reduces the risk of using products of lower quality.